AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Baltimore (1 jobs)
Blue Bell (1 jobs)
Philadelphia (1 jobs)
Suburban Philadelphia Industry Trade Publication has immediate opening for qualified Administrative Print/Web/Co-op Sales Support position.
• Possess excellent people, organizational, written, and verbal skills.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Be able to prioritize and multitask, provide excellent customer service, execute tasks from start to finish, work well under deadlines, and work in a fast-paced office environment.
• Have 5+ years experience
• Have an Associates Degree
- Publishing background is a plus, but not necessary.
- Experience with ad order/management software, and Salesforce software a plus.
We offer competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Gate 1 Travel
Immediate openings for Reservations Agents in our Fort Washington, PA headquarters office.
Gate 1 Travel provides a dynamic work environment with opportunity for advancement.
Qualified candidates will receive one week paid training starting Monday, September 22 with the potential for immediate placement.
Training will introduce you to the company and its departments, as well as familiarize you with the software applications and processes that are utilized throughout the company.
We are looking to fill positions on a Saturday through Wednesday schedule.
Training week will be Monday to Friday, 9:30 – 6:00.
After the training week, the schedule is Monday through Friday 10:30 to 7:00 for about 60 days.
After 60 days (approximately Dec 1), employees will start the Saturday through Wednesday shift.
Benefits to include paid vacation, health, dental, vision and 401(k) eligibility.
Re-New-It Service Systems
Reupholster and repair upholstered home furnishings.
- Experience required.
- Work in a well equipped environment where all supplies, materials, and tools are at hand.
Hiring Now/No experience : Field Agent
Field Agents canvas various communities enrolling residents into the Price Protection Program ( PPP).
- The PPP is overseen by the Public Utility Commission.
- The PPP protects residents from the high Gas & Electric prices.
- The PPP is 100% free to all so there is NO SELLING - NO SELLING.
YOU NEED :
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Have valid ID.
• Pass background check.
• Self motivated.
********* email@example.com ******* firstname.lastname@example.org *********
• Unlimited income.
• Quick promotions
• Fun & Easy workplace.
Garmar Industries, Inc.
Assist existing staff with various clerical and Administrative tasks.
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) is required.
- Use of accounting software is a plus.
We use Sage MAS90 but will consider experience with other accounting packages.
© Copyright 2015 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Baltimore jobs - Help Wanted, Jobs and Employment services for Baltimore,and Baltimore County, Maryland.